The company Pedro Iniesta, S.A, dedicated to the “Design, manufacture and marketing of footwear in general” is committed, through this policy, to the implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of the quality management system. In addition, it undertakes to disseminate, enforce and monitor compliance with the following requirements throughout the organization:
- Meet the objectives and expectations of customers, offering quality products and maintaining a high level of satisfaction thereof.
- Seek continuous improvement by periodically evaluating our management system and by establishing improvement objectives.
- PEDRO INIESTA S.A, is committed to complying with the relevant legal requirements in order to supply products that are safe and that satisfy the needs and expectations of our customers.
- Management and effective control of the production process to guarantee the specifications, quality and safety of the manufactured products.
- Provide the system with the human resources and means necessary to guarantee the quality management of our products.
- Ensure that the development of our activity is carried out under safe conditions for the worker and facilitate their training and promotion within the company structure.
- Establish the appropriate and necessary communication channels that ensure that all affected parties (customers, suppliers and company personnel) are participants in the principles established in this Policy.
- Ensure that this policy is promulgated to all members of our organization, as well as to relevant stakeholders.
Elche, February 22, 2021